Obama Won’t Admit Benghazi Was Terrorist Attack On Previously Unreleased CBS 60 Minutes Interview Segment

November 5, 2012 12:08 pmViews: 499

In a previously unreleased segment of an interview with 60 Minutes' Steve Croft on September 12, 2012, President Obama will not admit that it was a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi Libya that killed Christopher Stevens and 3 other Americans, 2 of which were Navy SEALS. What the President says is what has been his typical response from day one that it is still too early to tell who did this and we are still investigating what happened. Unfortunately, what President Obama is saying here is exactly what he has continued to say for 8 weeks now since the attack. He continues to say, "we are still investigating."

This is a quite interesting response based on the fact that we now know that multiple in the White House, State Department and Pentagon received emails as the attack was happening and 2 hours after the attack was over, a specific terrorist group, Ansar Al Sharia, with ties to Al Qaeda claimed responsibility.

This interview segment also calls into question the whole Candy Crowley cover up in debate number 2 when she defended the President against Mitt Romney when Romney asserted Obama did not call this a terrorist attack. If the President was so adamant about saying he called this a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech right after the attack, why did he not do so again the next day when asked point blank by Steve Croft in this interview?

Watch the previously unreleased segment below and contemplate why CBS decided to do this now with Election 2012 1 day away, instead of right after the second debate. Remember, this interview was conducted the day after the attack on our consulate:

Related Posts For You:

Tags:
AL says:

THE TELEPROMPTER DOESNT GIVE HIM THE TRUTH SO HE WOULDNT RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH EVEN IF HE KNEW WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE