The Saudi National, Boston Bombing Connection The Main Stream Media Won’t Tell You

April 22, 2013 1:27 pmViews: 9339

Saudi National person of interest


I'm beginning to think the main stream media and the government use that sense of outrage and coming together after a great tragedy or terrorist attack like that in Boston last week, that 3 to 4 day window when flags are lowered to half staff, and people sing God Bless America and say we should all get along, the government and the media uses this time to mold the story the way they want it to be perceived, regardless of who may be involved and what the actual facts are. During this time our sense of mourning and disbelief makes us less watchful and makes it much more easy for us to dismiss the idea the government knows more about these events that we think they do.

Main stream media outlets, or as we like to call them, State Run Media outlets, especially MSNBC, are so in bed with the current regime in the White House that we can hardly trust them to give us the truth any longer, even in simple matters. The once trusted news has become nothing more than a vehicle of manipulation and mass persuasion today. Such is the case with the Boston Marathon bombings just one week ago. What the world saw was 2 bombs go off about 10 seconds apart that killed 3 people and hurt almost 200 more with some of the most horrific injuries imaginable. We then had a massive gun fight, a city shut down, 1 terrorist killed and 1 captured. And finally, Governor of Massachusetts Deval Patrick has said these terrorists acted alone and we will let you know when we get more information. Now go about your business like nothing happened. And why you're at it, go to a baseball game.

But wait just one minute, in the midst of all this confusion and chaos, there seems to be the little matter of a Saudi National named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi who just happened to be right at the finish line of the Boston Marathon when the bombs went off. He was injured in the blast and was taken to the hospital and detained, was declared a "person of interest" and set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds." According to Glenn Beck who is digging deep into this story, as all journalists should do, to classify a person under section 212 3B, basically labels you as the worst kind of terrorist there is. But interestingly, the next day, this person classified as the worst kind of terrorist there is was miraculously removed from this label. And this coincidentally happened after President Obama had a meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud and Saudi Ambassador Adel al-Jubeir.

And now, the networks pointing out this serious anomaly and who first reported this individual was in custody are being maligned for their inaccurate reporting. And Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to acknowledge the story even existed when questioned by Rep. Jeff Duncan on Friday. In fact, in arrogance and condescension that the Obama administration has been known for, Secretary Napolitano said when asked by Duncan as to why the Saudi National would be deported instead of being held for questioning about the bombings, “I am not going to answer that question it is so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it’s just not worthy of an answer…there’s been so much reported on this that’s been wrong I can’t even begin to tell you, congressman,” Napolitano said. “We will provide you with accurate information as it becomes available.” We aren't holding our breath Ms Napolitano for that accurate information.

From what was supposed to be the most transparent administration in history, the Boston terrorist bombings and the truth about who is involved and what the real story is, is just a further example of how untrustworthy and frankly dangerous to our freedoms, the Obama regime is.

Read more on this developing story below from TheBlaze.com:

“This week has changed me,” he said at the top of his radio program on Monday.  “The events in Boston changed me….The events in Washington around Boston changed me.”

We crossed an “extraordinarily disturbing threshold” last week, Beck said, but we know “exactly who we’re dealing with now.”

After a discussion of how Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is currently under guard in the hospital, wasn’t read his Miranda rights, Beck proceeded to lay out a number of points on the case.

“While the media continues to look at what the causes were of these two guys, there are, at this hour, three people involved,” he said.  “The first one is the one we are going to address.”

Beck proceeded to highlight the background of the Saudi national first identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, noting that the the NTC issued an event file calling for his deportation using section 212, 3B which is proven terrorist activity.

“We are not sure who actually tagged him as a ’212 3B,’ but we know it is very difficult to charge someone with this — it has to be almost certain,” Beck explained.  “It is the equivalent in civil society of charging someone with premeditated murder and seeking the death penalty — it is not thrown around lightly.”

He continued, noting that after Secretary of State John Kerry met with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud on Tuesday, the FBI began backtracking on the Saudi national from suspect, to person of interest, to witness, to victim, to nobody.

Then, on Wednesday, President Obama had a “chance” encounter with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud and Saudi Ambassador Adel al-Jubeir.

“Wednesday at 5:35 p.m. the file is altered,” Beck said.  “This is unheard of, this is impossible in the timeline due to the severity of the charge….You don’t one day put a 212 3B charge against somebody with deportation, and then the next day take it off.  It would require too much to do it.”

“There are only two people that could revoke the deportation order — the director of the NTC could do it after speaking with each department, the FBI, the ATC, etc. — which is impossible to do in such a short period of time, — or, somebody at the very highest levels of the State Department could do it.  We don’t have any evidence to tell you which one did it,” Beck said.

Congressman Duncan is in possession of the original event file along with other members of the House Homeland Security Committee, and have sent a formal letter of request (which we have a copy of) to Napolitano for a classified briefing on the Saudi national and the deportation order.

Related Posts For You:

Tags: